Sunday, August 21, 2011

Slim Down Sunday





Goal: Continue losing weight at a steady pace.

Pounds Lost: 44.0 total (.8 lbs this week.)

How is it going this week?  No real problems.  I've fallen into a rut and want to get back to healthier eating.  I need more fiber...and more vegetables.

My plan for the week ahead:  No real plan except to continue eating four 400 calorie meals a day.  I'm considering exercising again....

If you would like some encouragement or to encourage others in their weight loss join us at Heartfelt Homeschooling for Slim Down Sunday.  You can link up here.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Well done for the weight loss this week. I know hwat you mean about the exercise ... I 'consider' it but never get it done!!

Unknown said...

Ruts are tough - what do you eat each day? I like buying the microwave veggies. You can eat a whole bag of broccoli/califlower/carrots for around 120 calories. Talk about filling yourself up for low calories. :-) You have a great scale - mine only does half pounds. More precise is good! Keep it up!

April

Karen said...

For breakfast I eat a Greek yogurt and a Luna bar. For lunch I usually have some kind of sandwich, 1 oz Baked Lays and a WW ice cream bar. Supper varies and for snack I have Smart Pop popcorn and some chocolate.
I guess I think I should eat a different lunch. I am going to start eating steel cut oats for breakfast for variety but I do like my Luna bar and yogurt and my evening snack.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...