Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It's time for Meal Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com.  This week we are starting back up with school and there is much to do.  We also hope to do at least one fun day trip mixed in with appointments, piano and organ lessons, helping to clean out my grandmother's house among other things makes for another busy week.


I am still choosing meals from my Food Inventory that I completed 2 weeks as part of my Goal Planning for the week. It has been very helpful for me to have a meal plan the last few weeks.

Monday: Zucchini Garden Chowder
         
Tuesday: Hamburgers and chips

Wednesday: Country Chicken Pot Pie over biscuits or toast (filling is already in the freezer)

Thursday: Homemade Pizza

Friday: Very Veggie Lasagna, bread

Saturday: Macaroni and Cheese (homemade....possibly a crock pot recipe, if you have a good one share it please! or maybe this)

Sunday: French Toast, bacon

lunch ideas: sandwiches, Spicy Noodle Edamame Salad, macaroni and cheese, BBQ hash, tuna noodle casserole


Add your own meal plan at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...