Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week's meal plan was such a help to me that I plan to continue participating in Meal Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com.  This week we have VBS every evening so we may switch things up and eat our bigger meal at noon instead of in the evening and I don't think I am going to decide what I'm having each day ahead of time.  So here's my list of meals for the week:


I chose the meals from my Food Inventory that I completed last week as part of my Goal Planning for the week. I may end up switching around and filling in with leftovers/sandwiches depending on what we have going on. 

Monday: Chinese restaurant for lunch, leftovers/sandwiches for supper
           
TuesdayCrockpot Pulled Chicken, Green Bean Casserole, Mashed potatoes

Wednesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs, bread

Thursday: Grilled Chicken, Grilled Asparagus and pasta salad

Friday:Country Chicken Pot Pie over biscuits or toast (filling is already in the freezer)

Saturday: Hotdogs (for kids),  other plans for Rob and I

Sunday: Hamburgers and chips

lunch ideas: sandwiches, homemade pizza, macaroni and cheese, BBQ hash, tuna noodle casserole


Add your own meal plan at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...