Friday, December 28, 2012

Still Sick

I have really been sick this entire month.  I am now recovering from pneumonia...and woke up this morning with a sore throat, headache and all stuffed up. So now I have something new on top of the pneumonia.  UGH  The doctor told me it would be 4-6 weeks until I felt like myself again.  It is very frustrating to be sick for so long.  I can't exercise and I just don't feel good.  Last winter my husband had the flu followed by pneumonia but he was so much more ill than I am.  He ended up in the hospital.  I have still been able to be up and around so I feel guilty if I just rest (so I haven't) and maybe this is why it is taking so long for me to get better.

So, I am dressed in sweats and planning to just rest today.  I would ask for your prayers as I recuperate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...