Monday, December 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I haven't posted a menu plan in a while.  I don't know about you, but this is the worst time of the year for meal planning for me. (Summer is a close second though). Half the time, I have no idea what we're eating at 3 or 4 in the afternoon.  It is so annoying to me. I can never get it all together when I'm so busy.  Tonight we didn't even really eat a meal.  I was out in the afternoon and then we decided to take the kids to the mall and to see Christmas lights. I ate an orange for supper. I figured I should plan some meals for the rest of the week so I don't drive myself crazy. :)


Photobucket


Here goes:

Monday: whatever  :)

Tuesday: Chicken and broccoli casserole

Wednesday: Homemade pizza and chips

Thursday: Eat out

Friday: Corn Chowder and rolls

Saturday:  Fluffy Greens and Cheese Frittata

Sunday: leftovers or sandwiches


Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com.  (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...