Monday, June 17, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

My weekly plan for Trim Healthy Mama.  My breakfast and lunch plans are found at the bottom.  This is a very busy week here.  Piano recital tomorrow night, Rehearsal dinner on Friday and Wedding on Saturday....so not the most interesting meal plan this week.  





Monday: (S) Grilled Chicken and Salad ( I am really into salad right now.)

Tuesday: (E) Modified version of Amy's Minestrone (If this comes out good, I'll be sharing the recipe in a future blog post.)

Wednesday: (S) Fooled Ya Pizza (me and Rob), regular homemade pizza (kids)

Thursday: (S) Sponge Bob's Crabby Patties and Salad

Friday: Rehearsal dinner.  I am planning to eat salad and grilled chicken. There will be lots of other yummy stuff but I'll be happy with that.

Saturday: WEDDING (my BFF is getting married and I'm the matron of honor)  I am not sure what I'm going to eat but I do plan to enjoy myself and still be "pretty good".  :)

Sunday: YOYO (you're on your own :)--sandwiches or whatever....I'll probably have soup or salad.


Breakfast: (E) Trim Healthy Pancakes (S) Omega-3 Egg with 2 or 3 Whites and Vegetables, (FP) Cookie Bowl Oatmeal, (E) Egg Mug with Ezekiel Toast and blueberry yogurt, (FP) Greek Pudding with blueberries

Lunch: (S)Salad with EVOO, balsamic and either chicken, tuna, salmon or eggs, (S) Strawberry Spinach Salad, (E) Tuscany in a Bowl, (E) Nicey Ricey Salad 

Snack Ideas: (FP) Fat Stripping Frappa, (FP) Glucomannan Pudding, (S) Skinny Chocolate, (S) Cake in a Mug, (FP) Yogurt with Berries, (FP) Cottage Berry Whip, (FP) Tummy Tucking Ice Cream,  Kefir Smoothie, (FP) Muffin in a Bowl



Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com. (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...