Monday, June 3, 2013

Goal Planning Monday

It's time for Goal Planning Monday which is now being hosted by Debbie's Digest.  This was a busy week so I didn't set any huge goals.  I was still not feeling too great but finally starting to feel better. Still having some stomach problems, but hoping they will resolve soon!  At least my cough is gone!







Last week:

1. Keep up to date with my scripture memory group. (Yes!)

2. Write in my Journible. (Yes, but not every day-again)

3. Blog (Yes)

4. Secret project I don't want to reveal in case the person it is for is reading. :) (Yes)

5. Start summer bucket list (Not yet)


This week:

1. Keep up to date with my scripture memory group.

2. Write in my Journible.

3. Blog

4. Start summer bucket list

5. Pick up dress at David's Bridal

6. Do my physical therapy exercises

7. Send in homeschool end of year paperwork to the schools

8.


That is all I can think of at the moment.  I plan to add to this when I'm not half asleep. :)

1 comment:

Debbie Phillips said...

Noticed you posted this Monday and still have not come back to add to it. I guess you forgot or have been busy getting lots done. I hope it is the latter.

Even though you didn't make a lot of goals last week and your were still sick you did well with the goals you set.

Looks like you have a lot of goals this week, some of them fun goals... like the bucket list. I have stuff left to do from this year and I have work to do on next year's plans. Hope you have a good weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...