Monday, June 3, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

My weekly plan for Trim Healthy Mama.  My breakfast and lunch plans are found at the bottom.  





Monday: Spaghetti for the family (I had a kefir smoothie...delicious!)

Tuesday: (S) Sponge Bob's Crabby Patties and Salad

Wednesday: (E) Chana Dahl All Day crock pot soup

Thursday: Going to dinner with my BFF to celebrate her birthday (leftovers for the fam)

Friday: (S) Chicken Alfredo in the Crockpot over pasta (family) over veggies for me

Saturday: Something kid friendly.  It's our anniversary and we are going out!!

Sunday: I don't really cook on Sunday so it will be sandwiches or whatever.


Breakfast: (E) Trim Healthy Pancakes, (E) Sweet Cinnamon Quioa, (FP) Greek 0% Yogurt with Protein Powder and Berries, (S) Omega-3 Egg with 2 or 3 Whites and Vegetables, (FP) Cookie Bowl Oatmeal

Lunch: (S) BLT Salad with Salmon, Eggs or Chicken (E) Tuscany in a Bowl, (E) Sweet Potato and Salmon, (S) Exotic Green Curry

Snack Ideas: (FP) Fat Stripping Frappa, (S) Kale Chips,, (FP) Glucomannan Pudding, (S) Skinny Chocolate, (FP), (S) Cake in a Mug, (FP) Yogurt with Berries

I am looking for some new ideas for what to eat.  I like what we are eating so we end up eating a lot of the same meals.  I would love to hear what other THM's are eating....leave me some ideas (links would be great too!)

Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com. (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...