Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama- Week 16

This is my 16th week of Trim Healthy Mama. I completely forgot to weigh myself today.  I was down .6  this week though.  Anything going "down" is good in my book.

 photo ztrimhealthymama_zps5b98cc6a.jpg

Friday

Breakfast-(FP) Cookie Bowl Oatmeal (4 Points Plus)
Lunch-(S) Chicken Lime Taco (8 Points Plus)
Snack- (FP) FS Frappa (3 Points Plus)
Supper-(S) Salad (at a funeral..not exactly sure of points giving it 8 Points Plus), Frappa when I got home (3 Points Plus
Snack- (FP) Greek 0% Yogurt and blueberries (3 Points Plus)

Total Points: 29  Weekly Points Remaining: 39   Activity Points Earned: 0  Total: 0

Saturday

I got up late and had a chiropractor appointment.  I didn't have much time to eat so I had a very small breakfast figuring I'd eat when I got home but didn't.

Breakfast-(FP) 1/2 cup Greek 0% yogurt with blueberries (1 Point Plus)
Lunch-(S) Chef's Salad (ham, string cheese, chicken, EVOO, balsamic) (7 Points Plus)

I had a stomachache after lunch which got progressively worse all afternoon.  I couldn't eat anything.  About 7 pm I ate 2 slices of Ezekiel toast with 1 tsp butter and went to bed about 7:30. (5 Points Plus)


Total Points: 13  Weekly Points Remaining: 39   Activity Points Earned: 0 Total: 0

Sunday-

Breakfast-(S) Zucchini Noodles, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 tsp. VCO (6 Points Plus)
Lunch-(E) Tuscany in a Bowl with Quinoa (5 Points Plus)
Supper-(S) 1 Cup Greek 0% Yogurt with PB2, Brazil Nuts, 1 Square Lindt Dark Chocolate and a few strawberries (7 Points Plus)
Snack-(S) Kale Chips (3 Points Plus), Whip of Wonders (6 Points Plus)

Total Points: 27   Weekly Points Remaining: 38   Activity Points Earned:  Total:

*****End of WW week*****

Monday-

Breakfast-(S) Zucchini Noodles, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 tsp. VCO (6 Points Plus)
Lunch-(E) Tuscany in a Bowl with Quinoa (5 Points Plus), Choco Pudding (1 Point Plus)
Supper-(S)  Kefir Smoothie (8 Points Plus)
Snack-(S) 1 Cup Greek Yogurt, PB2, 1/2 square of Lindt 85% dark chocolate (5 Points Plus), Frappa (1/2 scoop whey) (2 Points Plus)

Total Points: 27   Weekly Points Remaining: 49   Activity Points Earned:  Total:

Tuesday- After about a week of being up a bit I had a new loss of .6 today (total loss 107.8)

Breakfast-(FP) Muffin in a Bowl with 1/2 Cup Greek 0% Yogurt and Gwen's Berry Syrup (4 Points Plus)
Lunch-(FP) Salad with salmon packet (2 Points Plus), Kefir Smoothie (7 Points Plus)
Supper-(S) Sirloin, Salad, Green Beans, Turnip Greens (at Cracker Barrel) (12 Points Plus)
Snack-(FP) 1/2 Cup Greek 0% Yogurt, PB2 (4 Points Plus) blueberries

Total Points: 29  Weekly Points Remaining: 47   Activity Points Earned:  Total:

Wednesday-

Breakfast-(E) THM pancakes, 1/2 cup Greek 0% yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 tsp. VCO (6 Points Plus)
Lunch-(S) Tuna with lowfat mayo in Joseph's Pita (5 Points Plus), Choco Pudding (1 Point Plus), 1/2 cup yogurt with blueberries (1 Point Plus)
Supper-(S) Chicken Alfredo over Zucchini Noodles with 2 tsp. butter (8 Points Plus) Choco Pudding (1 Point Plus)
Snack-(S) 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with PB2, Skinny Chocolate and a few almonds (9 Points Plus)

Total Points: 30 Weekly Points Remaining: 43 Activity Points Earned:  Total:

I really had the munchies today. Not sure what is up with that!

Thursday-

Breakfast-(E) Steel Cut Oats with blueberries and 1 tsp. VCO (6 Points Plus)
Lunch-(E) Nicey Ricey salad (6 Points Plus) (First time eating this.  Made with Quinoa seasoned with Rojan Josh....a keeper for sure!  Loved this!)
Supper-(S) BLT salad variation with salmon instead of egg (9 Points Plus), Skinny Chocolate (4 Point Plus)
Snack-(S) Reese's Whip (6 Points Plus)



Total Points: 31 Weekly Points Remaining: 38  Activity Points Earned:  Total:

  ***Technically PB2 is not "on plan" for THM, I had bought 2- 1 lb bags of it right before I started so I am using it up.  I also have peanut flour which IS on plan and when the PB2 is gone I will use that exclusively.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...