Monday, June 10, 2013

Goal Planning Monday

It's time for Goal Planning Monday which is now being hosted by Debbie's Digest.  This was a busy week so I didn't set any huge goals. I feel like I have been sick for weeks.  Last week I said that I was having stomach problems but at least my cough is gone, this week my stomach is better but I am coughing again!  UGH






Last week:

1. Keep up to date with my scripture memory group. (Yes!)

2. Write in my Journible.(Yes!)

3. Blog (Yes!)

4. Start summer bucket list (Worked on this, but it isn't done.)

5. Pick up dress at David's Bridal (Yes!)

6. Do my physical therapy exercises (Yes)

7. Send in homeschool end of year paperwork to the schools (Not done.)


This week:

1. Keep up to date with my scripture memory group.

2. Write in my Journible.

3. Blog

4. Finish summer bucket list

5. Make a check off chart for physical therapy exercises

6. Do my physical therapy exercises

7. Send in homeschool end of year paperwork to the schools

8. Get a haircut

9. Work on crocheted blanket

10. Sign up for church directory portraits

11. Sew sink skirt

12. Go to bed early at least 3 times this week.

13. Re-read Chapter 5 of Trim Healthy Mama

14. Read at least one more chapter of Unglued

15. Read at least one chapter of Experiencing God

16. Do 4- 15 minute sessions cleaning in the bedroom closet

17. Start chore planning for summer

18. Continue reading Paperless Organization and begin setting up digital binder

1 comment:

Debbie Phillips said...

Glad your stomach is feeling better. I would rather have the cough then the stomach upset but I hope the cough is gone soon too.

You did well last week, considering you are STILL sick.

Wow!! You went from 7 goals to 18. I hope you feel better so you get lots done this week. I have a busy week also and lots I want to get done.

Thanks for linking up. God Bless. Have a Great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...