Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Quick Egg and Toast Breakfast for THM

When I was on Weight Watchers I used to frequently eat an Egg Mug for lunch with a side of grapes...a lot of grapes.  I'm not sure why I kind of forgot about it and stopped eating it, but I did.  I remembered the Egg Mug the other day (which comes from Hungry Girl) and decided to make one for breakfast.  The Egg Mug itself is FP so you can use this as a base for a meal of any style. I made this an E.

All you need to make the Egg Mug is Egg Beaters (I like the Southwestern style) and a wedge of Laughing Cow Light Cheese.  (I like the Queso Fresco and Chipotle).

 photo IMG_5193_zpseffdf09d.jpg


Pour 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters into mug sprayed with cooking spray, Add a cut up wedge of Laughing Cow cheese. Give it a stir and microwave for 1 minute...stir again and microwave for another 30-45 seconds. This will puff up high in the microwave and then collapse.

I served mine with a few grape tomatoes, 1 slice of Ezekiel Toast with a little Polaner All Fruit spread on it and a side dish of 1/2 cup Greek 0% Yogurt and some frozen blueberries sweetened with Stevia.


 photo IMG_5195_zps17788e70.jpg

A delicious, filling E breakfast.

Linking up with Stacy Makes Cents/Gwen's Nest (where you can find more THM recipes) 


THM=Trim Healthy Mama...check it out!



4 comments:

Dawn said...

I would love to try the different flavors of the laughing cow cheese! I've only had the kind at Costco, and it's hard to buy the ones at the regular grocery store, knowing that it's double the price.

cindy said...

I haven't tried that flavor of laughing cow yet, but I really want to. I love quick and easy breakfasts like this!

Stacy said...

Ooooooh! That's my favorite Laughing Cow flavor! :-)
Thanks for linking at Trim Healthy Tuesday!!

Karen said...

This is my favorite Laughing Cow flavor too. We don't have a Costco here so I get mine at Walmart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...