Sunday, September 4, 2011

Slim Down Sunday

Last week I wasn't able to participate in Slim Down Sunday because Irene took out our power (only for a short time) and then our phone and internet were out for a couple of days.




Goal: Continue losing weight at a steady pace.

Pounds Lost: 47.6 (4.4 lbs in the last 2 weeks)

How is it going this week? Things are going along steadily.  A couple of days this week I just wanted to eat (but didn't!)  It seems to me if you are hunkered down for a hurricane turned tropical storm you should be able to eat all day...BUT, it just doesn't work that way. :)


My plan for the week ahead:  Just keep doing what I've been doing.  



If you would like some encouragement or to encourage others in their weight loss join us at Heartfelt Homeschooling for Slim Down Sunday.  You can link up here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen,

Hurrican's and now power are NOT fun! I'd want to eat too! Congrats on the 4+ pounds! That's great!!!

April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...