Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Goal Planning Monday

I haven't participated in Goal Planning Monday  at Mama Manuscripts in a while but I tend to get a lot more done when I have a list to cross off.(I do realize it's Tuesday but it still feels like the first of the week since yesterday was Labor Day.)



- work on cleaning bedroom closet
-go through bag of clothes
-help E/R clean their room and weed out clothes
-school work with the kids
-lesson plans for next week
-blog each day for Fearlessly Feminine Challenge
-finish TOS review for Time 4 Learning
-finish TOS review for Big IQ Kids
-meal planning for next week
-work on TOS review for Before Five in a Row
-play Tri-Cross with several kids of different ages
-play Scruble
-sew milk crate covers

I may add more to this list as I think of things.



You can link up for with your goals for this week at Mama Manuscripts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...