Monday, September 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It's time for Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com



I do not have any meat currently in my freezer. When Irene was making its way toward us I tried to use up as much as I could so if we lost power we wouldn't have to worry too much about it.We only lost power for a short time.  We were very fortunate....many others were not so lucky and are still without power over a week later.  I have decided to keep my freezer lightly stocked until the end of hurricane season.  There would be no sense in doing a big freezer cooking to lose it all in a power outage.  


Monday:Curried Chicken and Broccoli casserole with rice
     
Tuesday:Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice

Wednesday:Country Chicken Pot pie

Thursday:Loaded Baked Potato Soup-lite

Friday:Pizza and chips

Saturday:Chicken Tetrazzini

Sunday:leftovers

lunch ideas: sandwiches, Spicy Noodle Edamame Salad, macaroni and cheese  (I want to try this one), tuna noodle casserole, hotdogs


Add your own meal plan at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...