Thursday, April 25, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama-Week 10


This is my 10th week of Trim Healthy Mama.  I am starting this week with high hopes of losing enough to cross a huge milestone. For those who haven't read my blog before.  I combine the THM eating plan with Weight Watchers points.  This helps me with portion control and now the scale is moving again.  It is very exciting after having plateaued for about 4 months.

 photo ztrimhealthymama_zps5b98cc6a.jpg

Friday
Workout-Jeff Galloway 5K app-Week One Day 3

I started this morning .4 lbs above a "big" goal which I am hoping to announce soon.  I decided to eat a  pretty heavy point day. My husband and I usually go out to eat once a week.  He was on vacation this week so we went out twice.  Tonight was one of those times and I had a planned crossover that is not "on plan". I have eaten this meal almost every week for the past 2.5 years while losing weight.  I enjoy it so I'm not stopping now.  (I did go without it for the first 8 weeks of THM.)


Breakfast-(FP) Greek 0% Yogurt with Protein Powder and strawberries (5 Points Plus)
Lunch-(S) Skinny Chocolate (8 Points Plus), Homemade Vegetable Soup (0 Points Plus)
Supper-(S)Skinny Chocolate (4 Points Plus)
(Crossover) Slice of Pizza and Caeasar Salad (dressing on the side)(12 Points Plus)
Snack-(E) Peaches and Blackberries over Sweetened Oat Fiber Shortcake (1 Point Plus)

Total Points: 30 Points (4 from Weekly Points)

Saturday
Workout: Totally Transverse

The scale was up this morning which was what I fully expected.  I am OK with fluctuation.

Breakfast-(FP) Muffin in a Bowl with a spoonful of Greek yogurt and Gwen's berry syrup.  (3 Points Plus)
Lunch-(FP) Zoodles and 3 oz grilled chicken (3 Points Plus)
Snack-(FP) Cottage Berry Whip (2 Points Plus)
Supper-(FP) Veggie Soup with 3 oz Chicken (3 Points Plus), Yogurt with Protein Powder and Berries (5 Points Plus)
Snack- (FP) Tummy Tucking Ice Cream (Not exactly sure how many points...I'm going with 2 or 3 for how I made it and how much I ate) 2 pieces Skinny Chocolate (4 Points Plus) and Strawberries over Oat Fiber Shortcake (1 Point Plus)

I am under on points today but that was because I didn't eat enough during the day.  I was busy and ate sort of filling low points meals all day.  I don't want to eat any more tonight as it is late and what I ate was a fair amount of food for an evening snack.I was going to make this a complete FP day but at the end of the day I had so many points left I figured I should eat some Skinny Chocolate. :)

Total Points: 22 Points (This is 4 less than I should have had at a minimum....and a total coincidence that I ate 4 extra yesterday.)

Sunday-
Workout: Week 2 Day 1 of 5K app

Breakfast-(FP) 1 cup Greek 0% yogurt, 1 scoop protein powder, strawberries and blackberries (5 Points Plus)
Lunch-(S) Skinny Chocolate (4 Points Plus), Vegetable Soup with Laughing Cow Cheese (1 Point Plus), 3 oz Chicken (3 Point Plus)
Snack-(FP) Fat Stripping Frappa (3 Points Plus)
Supper-(E) Broiled Salmon, Sweet Potato, 1 tsp. coconut oil, cut up cukes, pepper and tomato (7 Points Plus)
Snack-(FP) Strawberry Shortcake (1 Point Plus)

Total Points: 21 Points

(I really didn't under eat today....I think it's harder to eat all of my WW Points when I am not eating a lot of fat.)  Tomorrow will have to be an S day.  This is the end of my WW week.  I start with a fresh week on Monday morning (as far as using my weekly points).

Monday-

After 2 days of eating very little fat I was so cold last night I could hardly sleep.  Today I am upping my fats!

Breakfast-(S)1 egg, 2 whites, 1 tsp. VCO, 1 tsp EVOO, summer squash/zucchini (6 Points Plus)
Snack-(S) Skinny Chocolate (4 Points Plus)
Lunch-(S) Broiled Salmon, Large Tossed Salad, 1 T EVOO, red wine vinegar (5 Points Plus)
Snack-(S) Skinny Chocolate (4 Points Plus)
Supper- (S) Grilled Chicken, Broccoli and Cauli-Rice with 2 tsp grass fed butter (6 Points Plus)
Strawberry Shortcake (1 Point Plus)
Snack-(E) Cottage Berry Whip made with frozen peaches (2 Points Plus)  YUM!

Total Points: 28   Weekly Points Remaining: 47

Tuesday-
Workout- Week 2 Day 1 of my 5K app (did this again accidentally).  I will probably skip day 2 and go on to Day 3

Also Totally Transverse and the exercise/stretches in Aligned and Well (app)


Breakfast- (FP) Greek Pudding with blueberries (5 Points Plus)
Lunch-(S) Skinny Chocolate (8 Points Plus), Veggie Soup, Laughing Cow Cheese and Chicken (3 Points Plus), Oat Fiber Bread with Laughing Cow Cheese (2 Points)
Supper-(Crossover) Pizza and Salad (unexpected dinner out )(12 Points)

Total Points: 30  Weekly Points Remaining: 43

I really wanted a bigger lunch than normal today and planned to have a lighter supper.  My husband and I went to visit a friend in the hospital and ended up being out.  I probably could have just had the salad but I do eat at this restaurant once a week it's just earlier in the week than usual.  If I had known earlier in the day that I was going out I would have made different choices.  But, it's all good since I have weekly points to use anyway.

Wednesday-
Totally Transverse and the exercise/stretches in Aligned and Well (app)


Breakfast-(FP) Greek Pudding with berries (5 Points Plus)
Lunch-(S) Skinny Chocolate (4 Points Plus), Tuna wrap with Laughing Cow cheese, lettuce and arugula, 1 cut up cucumber (4 Points Plus)
Snack-(S) Skinny Chocolate (4 Points Plus)
Supper- (FP) Veggie Soup with Salmon and Laughing Cow Cheese (3 Points Plus), and Cottage Berry Whip (blueberry) 2 Points Plus
Snack-(FP) Tummy Tucking Ice Cream (2 Points Plus), Joseph's crackers and Laughing Cow Cheese (2 Points Plus)

Total Points: 26  Weekly Points Remaining: 43

Thursday-
Jeff Galloway 5K app-Week 2 Day 3 and the exercise/stretches in Aligned and Well (app)

Breakfast-(FP) Cookie Bowl Oatmeal (4 Points Plus)
Lunch-(S) Skinny Chocolate (8 Points Plus), Veggie Soup with 3 oz chicken (3 Points Plus)
Supper-(S) Zoodles, 1 T. Parmesan Cheese, 3 oz Chicken, Oat Fiber Bread, 1 T. grass fed butter (8 Points Plus)
Snack-(FP) Coffee Flavored Tummy Tucking Ice Cream (2 Points Plus), Strawberry Shortcake (1 Point Plus)

Total Points: 26  Weekly Points Remaining: 43

Overall, this was a good week.  No new weight loss but I am used to losing and then leveling off before a new loss.  I hope next week I will have some new loss. (My WW week doesn't end until Sunday.  I should figure out a way to make it so this post and my WW week coincide.)








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...