Wednesday, April 10, 2013

100 Bible Verses in 2013


I haven't posted one of these in a couple of week but I am still plugging along. I am all caught up on my verses in 100 Bible Verses in 2013 using Robert Morgan's book 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart which I am doing along with a Facebook group started by Shanna at Learning at His Feet. I have 1 of this week's 2 already memorized and I'm working on the second one.


100 Bible Verses in 2013


I always include my list of scripture memory resources in these posts but truth be told the only one I actually use is Scripture Typer.  I don't know how I could have learned (and reviewed) these verses without it.  It's easier than a card system and I have the app so I can take it with me wherever I go.  I review verses in the car (not when I'm driving of course) and while I'm waiting...you know...waiting while kids have music lessons, waiting at appointments etc.  I highly recommend Scripure Typer!

This week's verses are Psalm 100:4 and 1 Peter 1:3. (I don't have the time to do word art right now but I didn't want to let another week go by without posting on this.)  I think we are up to 32 verses now.  Can't say how glad I am that I am doing this.


Scripture Memory Resources:
LOVE Scripture Typer online (free) and the app ($5.99)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...