Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Menu Plan "Monday"


Well I am a day late but still wanted to post. This is my seventh week of Trim Healthy Mama. I am listing my supper meals by day and ideas for breakfast, lunch and snacks below.
Photobucket

Monday: (S) Easter leftovers

Tuesday: (S) Portobello Mushroom Pizza (the family had takeout pizza because I wasn't home at supper time)

Wednesday: (S) Spaghetti for the family (Zucchini Noodles for me)

Thursday: (S) Tacos (I'll probably have some taco meat in a salad.)

Friday: (S) Macafoni and Cheese (made with Cauliflower-for me) Homemade for the kids

Saturday: (E) Balsamic Chicken, Green Beans, Potatoes (for the kids)

Sunday: Leftovers


Breakfast: (E) Trim Healthy Pancakes (2), (S) Serene's Steamed Omega Sensations,  (FP) French Toast Wonder Wraps

Lunch: (S) Salad with Salmon or Eggs, (FP) Konjac Noodles and Cabbage, (FP) WW Vegetable Soup with a lean protein source, (FP) 

Snacks: (FP) Pudding, (FP) Fat Stripping Frappa,(S) Skinny Chocolate, (FP) Muffin in a Bowl,  (FP) Nighty Night Custard 

Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com.  (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...