Monday, February 11, 2013

Stick with it Saturday

Posting this a few days late due to Blizzard Nemo.

This week my BFF brought over some of her workout videos so I was able to change it up a bit.  It's so good to be back exercising again.


Workouts for the week:

Sunday: worked out on the Wii for about 30 minutes ( I did some strength training, stepping, ski jump, ski slalom, boxing, running and hula hoop.)

Monday: AM: Obstacles XRT-intermediate level-this is a 28 minute HIIT workout 35 sec work/25 sec resting
           
               PM: Biggest Loser Cardio Max week one workout

Tuesday:  Jillian Michaels Kickbox Fast Fix upper body workout and 30 Day Shred

Wednesday30 Day Shred

Thursday30 Day Shred

Friday: 30 Day Shred and Jillian Michaels Kickbox Fast Fix lower body

Today: Shoveling....lots of shoveling :)

I already feel as though my body is changing in just this short time of doing these workouts (30 Day Shred especially).  I am in a wedding in June and I really want my arms toned up.  I am enjoying my workouts.  I'm looking forward to seeing how my body changes and hoping to get back to running soon too. I would also like to try adding some kettlebell workouts to my week.

I am very much considering moving on from Weight Watchers....I am paid up until early March but I have to decide this week since they charge you for the next month in the middle of the month.  If I do decide to leave I will blog about all the whys.  (One of the biggest reasons is money, but there are others.)

Goals for the upcoming week: Stick to my Weight Watchers plan and exercise 4-5 times next week.



Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...