Tuesday, February 5, 2013

100 Bible Verses in 2013-Week 6


This is week 6 of learning 100 Bible Verses in 2013 using Robert Morgan's book 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart which I am doing along with a Facebook group started by Shanna at Learning at His Feet.

100 Bible Verses in 2013



The first verse of the week is quite long.  I hope I can manage to memorize it.  It's not one that I know yet.


 photo Joshua1vs8_zps266cf996.jpg



This second verse is a good one for everyone to know.  I do already know this one though I have to learn the reference too. Sometimes I have verses memorized, but I don't know the reference.


 photo psalm119verse11_zpsf7f6c33c.jpg

Each week I've been sharing Scripture Memory resources.  This week I started using Scripture Typer which you can do online or get an app for an iphone. It is $5.99 on iTunes. So much fun. ( I haven't tried the app yet so I can't vouch for that.)



Linking up with Ben and Me.

photos courtesy of Laura Shrek at rgbstock.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...