Sunday, February 3, 2013

Homeschool Mother's Journal


Photobucket




In my life this week…

I started FlyLady again this week after YEARS of not doing it.  I still have my old control journal.  It needs some updating but it is still a good place to start.  I will be so glad to have a cleaning routine and some other routines set in place. (and by start I do not mean I'm getting the e-mails...they were always too overwhelming)

In our homeschool this week…

We had a pretty good week.  Ryan has really been struggling with fractions so I pulled out some different resources including Math-U-See and that seemed to help.  We'll see how it goes this week.  Emma has been really enjoying her science book (look for a review at the end of the week) and her Greek and Latin root cards (another upcoming review item.)

My favorite thing this week was…

I think my favorite thing his week was feeling like I'm getting back into a groove. I'm exercising and getting the house in order.  I'm trying to squeeze in some reading and crocheting too.  January was a tough month and I'm ready for February to be great!

My kiddos favorite thing this week was…

Emma made some brownie cake pops with a kit she got for her birthday.  I think they all enjoyed these (except Katie..she doesn't eat chocolate)

 photo 048_zpsf3739899.jpg

Things I’m working on…

I am working on getting it all together. HA!  Not sure that will ever happen. :)

Something I am ogling or have my eye on…

I heard about this book, Trim Healthy Mama recently.  The $35 price tag kind of scared me away. I ended up deciding that I really want to read it and since I had gift cards to Amazon, I ordered it. I can't wait for it to come!

 photo ztrimhealthymama_zps5b98cc6a.jpg

A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

I found this on my camera with a bunch of other self-portraits and pictures Connor took.  I love this kid!

 photo 027_zps7438df0f.jpg

Link up your own Homeschoool Mother's Journal post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...