Saturday, October 20, 2012

Stick with It Saturday

It's Stick with it Saturday and I have nothing fantastic to write about this week.  I was up .2 at WW this week (which was fine since I had a big loss last week.)

I am so discouraged about not being able to run though.  I was doing better and went for a 2.5 or so mile run earlier in the week and my neck/back pain came back again.  I really hate that I can't just run every other day like I did all summer.  The weather is perfect for it...and I can't get out there and run.  I don't know if I should give up or just give myself some more time for healing or what.

Goal for the week: stick to the plan!




Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Not running, not working out at all this week save for push-ups and planks has been torture! I really needed the stress relief too. :( I just finished a strength workout a minute ago, it felt great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...