Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stick with it Saturday


It's Stick with it Saturday and I'm getting this posted here at the end of the day.  We were out all day and I didn't have time until now.

 Last week, I was up a little at Weight Watchers and not happy about it. (I had no reason to be up.)  This week I was down 2.6.  I've now lost 85 lbs. :)  (This is why my goal is always...stick to the plan.)

I have been working back up to running again.  Tonight was the first time that I ran more than 2 miles (I was out for almost an hour) since my 5K two weeks ago around the time when I hurt my neck/shoulder/back.  I feel pretty good so hopefully I can get back in a running routine.  It was cold here today and when I got back from my run I got a chill.  I ate some soup and finally warmed up but next time I think I need to cover my hands and I'm not sure what else.  I was all sweaty so I don't want to bundle up too much!  The other problem I am having is finding a time to run since there is so much less daylight and I'm so busy homeschooling.


Goal for the week: stick to the plan!




Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I wear gloves, and also a warm headband thingy if it is that cold. I bought 3 running jackets as well. One for chilly days, one for rainy days, and one for cold days. I wore the cold day jacket for my 5K yesterday, although I was a bit warm and took off my gloves for the end of the race.

I am not going to be able to run at my usual 7:00 pm with the light change if I am not going to run in our parking lot. Still unsure what to do about that either.

Don't worry about the gain-it will leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...