Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


It was so good to have a meal plan last week even though I only followed about half of it.  It just makes life so much easier if I at least have an idea of where to start.





Monday: leftovers

Tuesday: Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice

WednesdayFluffy Cheese and Greens Frittata (from Sept/Oct Weight Watcher's magazine)

Thursday: Creamy Butternut and Penne with ricotta from Weight Watchers I ♥  Leftovers

Friday: Spaghetti

Saturday: Creamy Cheddar Soup (from Best Darn Food Ever!) and bread

Sunday: leftovers



Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com. This week is found here. (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.)


2 comments:

Amanda Towne said...

That butternut squash & penne recipe looks good!!

Karen said...

I'm not sure it's exactly the same as the one I'm making but I think it's close.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...