Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


It has been ages since I have made a meal plan.  I hate not having one so I hope to be posting them again regularly. I had no idea what I was going to have for supper tonight until LATE this afternoon. I don't want that for the remainder of the week, so here is the plan.





Monday: Spaghetti and bread (I ate leftover chicken, string cheese, and made some broccoli.)

Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie Soup and biscuits (This is a Weight Watchers/dieter friendly recipe and it's so delicious...check it out.)

Wednesday: Baked Potato soup for the family and  Baked Potato Soup (made with cauliflower/potatoes) for me..probably with some homemade bread or rolls

Thursday: Sweet and Sour chicken and rice

Friday: Birthday party for 2 of our daughters.  Not sure yet what we're having.

SaturdayAmy's Minestrone and bread

Sunday: leftovers or pancakes



Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com. This week is found here. (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

The Minestrone sounds delicious. I'll have to bookmark it for future reference.
Welcome back to MPM!

Becki said...

Baked potato soup sounds yummy! I'm the only soup lover in my family, so we don't have it often ;)
I'm here from Menu Plan Monday.

Karen said...

The minestrone is really good. I ate it all last winter.

My husband loves soup so it's nice that it is soup weather again. The PC baked potato soup is really good. I haven't tried the cauliflower one yet.

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...