Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stick with it Saturday





I got sick last weekend and it lasted most of the week.  I managed to hit my goal of 10,000 steps almost every day but didn't have any really "big" days like I did last week.  I had lost another .6 this week.  I am less than a lb from the lowest weight I've seen and SO ready to see some new weight loss.

I decided to try something new this week. That is, I switched from tracking points to the Simply Filling version of Weight Watchers.  I am able to eat anything on the power foods list without measuring and counting and then I get 7 extra points a day for "indulgences".  So far, I really like it.  I have been enjoying brown rice, potato, sweet potato, corn and more....things I didn't eat as much of while I was counting.


Goals for the upcoming week are just to follow my WW plan and exercise at least 3 times this week and continue with my goal of getting a minimum of 10,000 steps each day. 


Link up your own diet/exercise post at Stick with it Saturday

3 comments:

Sam said...

Sounds like an interesting change for WW, and if I had the time to think of something new, it would be something I would look into. :) Good Job!

Melanie said...

Great job!

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...