Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stick with it Saturday-Week 4





Time for another installment of Stick with it Saturday.  It's hard for me to believe this is already the 4th week.  This week I decided to try something new that I had read about on the Weight Watchers website.  They suggest getting up to walk for 5 minutes every hour (I set a timer).  I started this on Monday.  I have been AMAZED at how many steps I can get just by doing this.  I got between 12,000 and 16,000 every day.

My eating has been going fine.  I haven't lost anything this week but I'm just sticking to it!


Goals for the upcoming week are just to follow my WW plan and exercise at least 3 times this week and continue with my goal of getting a minimum of 10,000 steps each day. 


Trying to lose weight this holiday season?  See my list of tips for losing weight this holiday season!



Link up your own diet/exercise post at Stick with it Saturday. (link to last week....will update if there is a new one this week)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...