Sunday, August 25, 2013

THM Weekly Menu Plan

Here's my Trim Healthy Mama menu plan for this week. I'm still doing 3 FP days a week and I'm losing weight again. This week I reached a mini-goal of being at the top of the Healthy BMI range for my height.....I haven't been at this weight since I was in my early 20s. (and I'm 45)

For your convenience, I have added page numbers which refer to the Trim Healthy Mama book and links to the online recipes.  




Sunday

B: (E) Baked Oatmeal and a plum
L: (E) Tuscany in a Bowl with Quinoa (p.288); Strawberry Lime Yogurt (with modifications)
D: (S) BLT on an Oopsie Roll (p. 268)
Sn:(FP) Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt (use Greek yogurt and Truvia)


MondayFP 

B: Cake Batter Protein Smoothie (no sprinkles)
L: Cabbage and Chicken with Creamless Creamy Sauce (p.102/p.352)
Sn: Fat Stripping Frappa (p. 240)
S: Sweet and Spicy Asian Stir Fry with konjac noodles (me)-rice (family)
Sn: Reese's Whip


Tuesday:

B: (E) Stacy's Crunchy Coconut Granola and Greek 0% Yogurt
L: (S) Salad with Salmon packet
S: (S) Curried Coconut Chicken with Cauli-Rice (p.358)
Sn: (E) Popcorn and a Fat Stripping Frappa (p. 240)


WednesdayFP

B: Lemon Blueberry Muffin in a Bowl, Greek 0% yogurt
L:Chicken Hotdogs and cucumber slices (healthy pigs in a blanket for the kids)
Sn: Grasshopper Frappa (if hungry)
D: Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Tomato Sauce (pasta/sourdough bread) for the family
Sn: Julieanne's Mocha Ice Cream

Thursday:

B: (E) Baked Oatmeal with blueberries
L:  (S) Salmon Patties (p.338) and Roasted Veggies
D: (S) Basic Quiche and Salad (p. 319)
Sn: (E) Popcorn and Fat Stripping Frappa

FridayFP

B: Pumpkin Protein Muffin with Greek 0% Yogurt and berries
L: Zucchini Noodles and Chicken with Creamless Creamy Sauce (p. 352)
D: Chicken Soup (bread for the family)
Sn: Brownies

Saturday

B: (S) Gluten Free Cheesy Biscuits with Egg and Bacon
L: (E) Nicey Ricey Salad
D: (E) Pizza  or (S) Pizza (depends on what I feel like)
Sn: (S) Pumpkin Treat (p. 388)


*Will update these links on Monday and Tuesday.

Linking up with Trim Healthy Tuesdays at Stacy Makes Cents and at Gwen's Nest.


Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com. (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...