Sunday, August 14, 2011

Slim Down Sunday




Goal: Continue losing weight at a steady pace.

Pounds Lost: 43.2 total (1.6 lbs this week.)

How is it going this week?  This week went reasonably well.  I hate when I just want to eat.  I don't do it, but it just reminds me that my battle against losing/maintaining will be life long. :(

My plan for the week ahead:  Just keep doing what I've been doing.  



If you would like some encouragement or to encourage others in their weight loss join us at Heartfelt Homeschooling for Slim Down Sunday.  You can link up here.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Well done Karen. It looks like you are losing weight at a healthy level and not overdoing it.

Unknown said...

1.6 is great! I was only a pound this week too. But, hey, it's a loss, right? I find if I avoid carbs, I'm not ever really hungry. If I get hungry, carrots, watermelon or pickles seem to be the ticket. You're doing great!

April

Unknown said...

Fantastic effort!! They say its better to loose it slow and steady, looks like ur on the right track! Cheers Sue

Sam said...

Great job!

Elizabeth said...

Good job Karen. I know what you mean about 'just wanting to eat'. I eat when stressed. Keep up the good work though - sounds like you are doing great!!

Blessings,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...