Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


It's time for Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com



I am still choosing meals from my Food Inventory that I completed a few weeks ago as part of my Goal Planning for the week. Even though I don't always follow the plan too closely, I find it helpful to have a list to choose from.


Monday:Grilled chicken, corn on the cob,watermelon
       
Tuesday:Amy's minestrone

Wednesday:Slow Cooker Chili con Carne, nachos (from 400 Calorie Fix)

Thursday:Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice

Friday:leftovers

Saturday:Very Veggie Lasagna and bread

Sunday:French Toast and bacon

lunch ideas: sandwiches, Spicy Noodle Edamame Salad, macaroni and cheese  (I want to try this one), BBQ hash, tuna noodle casserole


Add your own meal plan at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...