Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stick with it Saturday


Last week, I missed my Stick with it Saturday post. We left for our family vacation so I didn't have a chance and then I just didn't feel like blogging while we were away. We got back last night so I went to a Weight Watchers meeting this morning (my usual day is Wednesday).  I was down 2 lbs (though some of that may have been from my morning run.) We went out to dinner twice while we were away.  I had a grilled haddock dinner one night and the other night I had a salad with greens, pear, goat cheese, craisins, glazed walnuts and grilled chicken.  Although both meals were "good" choices they still racked up some Points Plus values.  I can't imagine what it would have been if I had gone for less healthy choices. Both meals were delicious and I was very satisfied with my selections.

I am continuing to use Jeff Galloway's Easy 5 K app. I am able to continue running but lessen the intensity and it just makes it fun. I made it my goal to get at least 10,000 steps on my pedometer each day and I did that and more. This morning I did a 3 mile run and went grocery shopping and I've already got 12,000 steps in. The pedometer is SO motivating.

So while I was away I did lose enough to be over 75 lbs lost now.  75 lbs....that's a lot of weight I'm glad I'm not carrying anymore!


There isn't a new Stick with it Saturday post at Sam's Noggin, but I'm posting anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...