Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stick with it Saturday


It's Saturday again and time for a Stick with it Saturday post.  Last week I like the Wednesday Weight Watchers meeting so much I decided to go back.



Unfortunately, I only lost .2 for the second week in a row.  It is beyond frustrating.  I know it is good that I lost "something" and didn't gain but losing less than .5 in 2 weeks is just not satisfactory.  I am doing everything I know to do and still barely losing.  This was the reason I switched to Weight Watchers from calorie counting.

I didn't exercise early in the week because I was still giving my tailbone a rest.  On Thursday, I decided to exercise again.  I was only planning to walk but when I got outside I remembered that I had downloaded a Couch to 5K app on my iPod Touch so I turned that on and used that for my workout.  I loved it.  My tailbone isn't completely better but it is not bothering me to the point that I think I shouldn't be doing it.  I did day 2 of it this morning.  I'm also enjoying listening to the workout music I mentioned last week that I downloaded to my iPod.  (50 #1 Cardio Christian Hits ) Last night I went out and shot hoops in the driveway for about 20 minutes.  I'm really enjoying being more active.


There are several Couch to 5K apps out there.  I downloaded this one.  It's free for the first 4 runs.  I love that I can listen to my own music while using it.  It tells me when to walk and when to run.  If all goes well with the next 2 runs I will definitely be purchasing the full app which is $2.99.







 If you have any favorite fitness apps (for iPod) I'd love to hear about them. Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...